The Sales Interview.
“Sales professionals need to show they can meet growth goals and hit their numbers, while also building strong, trust-based relationships with clients.” –Hiring Manager— Hiring Manager
Building relationships with clients and providing service that delights the customer
Meeting and exceeding sales targets, and growing them quarter over quarter
Owning a portfolio, a territory, or a portion of the business and coaching others to help them achieve their sales goals
Persuasive communication skills across a wide variety of customer audiences and partners
Sample Interview Questions
- Pitch me on this product or service
- How do you prioritize between cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones?
- Tell me about a time you changed a prospective client’s mind
- How do you ensure you meet your sales goals?
- How do you qualify prospects?
- Tell me about a time you managed an unhappy client
- Who are you most comfortable selling to, and why?
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our Sales interview coaches have helped clients land jobs at DropBox, Amazon, Google, Marriott, Intuit, Oracle. We help you rise above the competition by providing:
- Mock Interviews from a coach who has hired Sales Associates, Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents
- Tailored practice based on the role and companies you are targeting
- Deep feedback that candidates never receive from the actual interview
- Insights on how you rate compared to your competition
- Analysis on your ability to structure, synthesize, and articulate compelling stories.
- Frameworks for answering common and tricky questions
- A learning plan and homework assignments to improve your interviewing and on the job skills