The IT Interview.
“IT professionals need to be more than technologists. They also need to effectively partner with the business on their most strategic initiatives and drive the company’s growth objectives.” –Hiring Manager— Hiring Manager
Owning the implementation of new technologies and solutions, while leading direct and cross-functional teams
Architecting solutions, developing frameworks, and troubleshooting issues
Understanding how technology creates business value and ensuring IT projects deliver on that promise
Proficiency with specific technologies (e.g., programming languages), tools (e.g., DevOps), and processes (e.g., systems monitoring)
Sample Interview Questions
- How do you get system requirements when designing a new solution?
- How do you stay current on the latest IT topics and trends?
- Share an example of a process you made more efficient with technology
- How have you resolved conflict on a team?
- How would you handle a change in scope?
- What is your experience with Agile?
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our IT interview coaches have helped clients land jobs at Accenture, Coca Cola, Deloitte, Caterpillar, IBM, Staples, Procter and Gamble, and other leading companies. We help you rise above the competition by providing:
- Mock Interviews from a coach who has hired IT analysts, managers, and directors
- Tailored practice based on the role and companies you are targeting
- Deep feedback that candidates never receive from the actual interview
- Insights on how you rate compared to your competition
- Analysis on your ability to structure, synthesize, and articulate compelling stories.
- Frameworks for answering common and tricky questions
- A learning plan and homework assignments to improve your interviewing and on the job skills