The HR Interview.
“HR leaders are on the front lines ensuring the business maximizes its most valuable investment – the employees. They need to lead with empathy and a growth mindset, while matching talent with business need.” –Hiring Manager— Hiring Manager
Owning strategic initiatives ranging from recruiting to employee satisfaction
Efficiently managing and maximizing the ROI of investments in recruiting and training/development
Sharing sensitive information and effectively tailoring messaging to a wide variety of audiences across levels and roles
Advising employees on how to grow and develop and coaching leaders on managing their teams
Sample Interview Questions
- Tell me about a successful HR initiative you led
- How do you ensure you are attracting and retaining top talent?
- How do you stay up to date on the latest policies and regulations?
- Which aspects of HR do you enjoy and not enjoy?
- How would you help an underperforming employee?
- How do you foster strong employee engagement?
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our HR interview coaches have helped clients land jobs at Genentech, HP, Salesforce, and other leading companies. We help you rise above the competition by providing:
- Mock Interviews from a coach who has hired HR generalists and specialists
- Tailored practice based on the role and companies you are targeting
- Deep feedback that candidates never receive from the actual interview
- Insights on how you rate compared to your competition
- Analysis on your ability to structure, synthesize, and articulate compelling stories.
- Frameworks for answering common and tricky questions
- A learning plan and homework assignments to improve your interviewing and on the job skills
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION NOW