60% of Interviewers decide on a candidate in the first 5-15 minutes. This is what makes the “Tell Me About Yourself” question the most important question you will ever answer in an interview. This is the time to communicate your passion for this specific opportunity, highlight how you are uniquely qualified, and demonstrate your ability to communicate in a structured and powerful manner. In this video, I share a mental model and framework you can use to structure and synthesize a powerful story that enhances your candidacy and increases your chances of landing the job. Our coaches at Rocket Interview (www.RocketInterview.com) work 1 on 1 with job seekers to help them enhance their storytelling, own the room, and differentiate themselves from the competition.
- How To Answer The Interview Question “Tell Me About How You Resolved Conflict”
- How To Answer The Interview Question “Tell Me About A Time You Demonstrated Leadership”
- How To Answer The Interview Question “What Is Your Greatest Accomplishment”
- How To Answer The Interview Question “Tell Me About Yourself”
- How To Ace The Behavioral Interview