Answering the “Greatest Accomplishment” question allows the interviewer to see you shine and also gives them a window into what type of success motivates you and how that might fit into their organization. In this video, I share a mental model and framework you can use to structure, synthesize, and elucidate your strongest accomplishments and use that story as a platform to highlight what makes you distinct. Our coaches at Rocket Interview (www.RocketInterview.com) work 1 on 1 with job seekers to help them enhance their storytelling, own the room, and differentiate themselves from the competition.
- How To Answer The Interview Question “Tell Me About How You Resolved Conflict”
- How To Answer The Interview Question “Tell Me About A Time You Demonstrated Leadership”
- How To Answer The Interview Question “What Is Your Greatest Accomplishment”
- How To Answer The Interview Question “Tell Me About Yourself”
- How To Ace The Behavioral Interview